KINGART® Glitter Paint Pens for Rock Painting, Stone, Ceramic, Glass, Wood, Fabric, Scrapbooking, DIY Craft Making, Art Supplies, Card Making, Coloring. Set of 12 Acrylic Glitter Markers Extra-Fine Tip 0.7mm
Paint pens are a versatile fun tool ideal for adding a touch of color and flair to every project. Decorate, personalize and create unique works of art on all surfaces, these permanent paint markers put creativity at your fingertips.
About this item:
- PRO Quality: Our pens use vivid, highly pigmented acrylic glitter paint, designed for paper projects that won't bleed through paper. These glitter markers have a Japanese nib and Italian ink.
- 0.7mm Extra-Fine Tip: Use glitter paint pens for detail work. These water based acrylic paint pens are perfect for adding labels and outlines. Glitter acrylic paint will add a special sparkle to all your DIY projects!
- Multi-Purpose: Use these best glitter pens as rock painting pens, paint pens for vinyl, or mug paint pens. Add some glitter for paint projects! This glitter marker is good for almost all surfaces, like wood, paper, metal, glass, and more.
- Non-Toxic: Our paint glitter conforms to ASTM D-4236 standards. These glitter pens for kids or glitter markers for adults are good for beginners and pros. The paint markers for rock painting and more are water-resistant, heat-resistant, and fast-drying.
- Giftable: Glitter markers for kids and adults are perfect Christmas or birthday gifts. Use these glitter gel pens for kids and adults to make wedding decorations or Easter eggs. Paint markers glitter are perfect for on the go creating. Get creative today!
“No Rules. Just Art.”
Not just a tagline, but a core belief in our mission to supply the finest in creative materials that support individual expression. Founded in 2017, the DNA of the KINGART® brand has a rich heritage and our family has been exceeding the needs of the most ambitious artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you because art is for everyone!
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?