KINGART® Studio Twin-Tip™ Permanent Alcohol-Based Sketch Markers, Storage/Travel Case, Set of 12 Unique Colors
KINGART® Studio Twin-Tip™ Permanent Alcohol-Based Sketch Markers, Storage/Travel Case, Set of 12 Unique Colors, Perfect for Illustration Adult Coloring Sketching and Card Making
You’ll be amazed and delighted by what you can do with this set of 12 sketch markers. Broad strokes or fine lines, you choose with our Studio Twin-Tip™ Permanent Alcohol-Based Sketch Markers, The single reservoir ensures consistent color and an easy, effortless flow. Great for illustration and any art project. Suitable for beginning and experienced artists, these art markers offer a range of colors and are dual-tipped, with a fine tip at one end for precise lines and a chisel at the other for coverage and broad strokes.
Incredibly versatile, these double-ended drawing markers feature a fine tip on one end for sharp, detailed lines and a smooth chisel on the other for multiple widths. The unique design lets you quickly and easily switch between precise work and full coverage
Great for illustrations and other artwork, KINGART® professional-quality art and drawing supplies can help you fill in every detail with just the right color, whether you're an art student, a hobbyist, or an experienced designer.
- MULTIPLE COLORS: Twelve (12) color set provides Twelve (12) unique eye-catching and vibrant colors including all the primary colors you might need for your art creation, and it can be blended nicely for added dimension to your artwork.
- UNLIMITED USES: Our markers feature a 4mm broad chisel tip for quick coverage and a 1mm fine bullet tip for detailed lines highlight. It's ideal for coloring, drawing, sketching, illustrating, shading, designing, rendering, comics, adult coloring books and more.
- EASY TO USE: Each Marker Cap is marked with color code at both ends makes it easier to choose right color.
- Design: Small Round barrel design makes it comfortable to hold by kids as well as adults. And there also have ridges on the cap to prevent the markers from rolling off on smooth surfaces. In order to prevent the ink from bleeding in use, the tip should not stay on the paper for a long time.
- TIPS: In order to prevent the ink bleeding in use, the tip should not stay on the paper for a long time. Markers need to write on a specific mark paper so that it doesn't bleed to the next layer. To prevent the marker from drying and ink leaking, please recap and keep the marker laid flat after use.
- Non-Toxic & conform to ASTM D-4236 standards and are safe for all ages.
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.