KINGART® Studio Twin-Tip™ Sketch Markers, Set of 60 Unique & Vivid Colors, Sketch Markers with Fine & Brush Tips for Coloring, Calligraphy, Sketching, Doodling, Drawing, Journaling & Hand Lettering
Create fascinating artwork in color with this set of 60 KINGART® Studio Twin-Tip™ Sketch Markers. This set comes with 60 highly pigmented and long-lasting dual tipped markers to make creating easy and fun. Creating, coloring, doodling, and writing will be something you actually look forward to. Create fine details with the 0.4mm tip or flip the marker over to develop thicker lines with the brush tip. The flexible brush tip is great for thicker details and brush strokes. Each pen is clearly labeled with its color name and number, for your convenience.
Discover endless color combinations with the blendable, water-based ink, inside each KINGART® Studio Twin-Tip™ Sketch Markers. This versatile writing utensil is the perfect tool for calligraphy, hand lettering, doodling, note-taking, and coloring. With the compact and portable design and packaging, our twin tip markers are lightweight, durable, and ideal for creating on the go.
Do it all, with comfort and ease, with KINGART® Studio Twin-Tip™ Sketch Markers. This set of dual-tipped sketch markers makes a wonderful gift for artists and creatives of all ages. Go from coloring the pages of your coloring book to creating vibrant drawings with this versatile set of markers.
Great for fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, hand lettering, calligraphy and more. Makes for a fabulous gift too!!
- Twin-Tip™ Markers - Create fine details with the .4mm tip or flip the marker over to develop thicker lines with the brush tip
- Two-sided versatility – These multi-purpose markers mark any occasion with a .4mm fine, thin tip on one end and a broader, brush tip on the other.
- Color-Coding Coordination – Set includes 60 bright, vibrant water-based markers that deliver eye-catching content and long-lasting appeal.
- Versatile Use - The perfect tool for calligraphy, hand lettering, doodling, note-taking, and more
- 60 Unique Colors - Discover endless color combinations with this blendable, water-based ink
- Compact & Portable - These twin tip markers are lightweight, durable and ideal for creating on the go
- Odorless Water-Based ink
- Non-Toxic & Conforms to ASTM D-4236
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
I had some other Kingart markers that I really liked. I thought these would be as good. They weren't quite as good, but they work.