- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
KINGART® Original Gold® 9430 Series, Golden Taklon Round Floral Petal
KINGART® Original Gold® 9430 Series, Golden Taklon Round Petal
The Round Petal brush features a long tapered tip and large body close to the ferrule. The tip is specially designed for intricate detail lining, lettering, flowers and leaves and also works great for triple loading. The large body holds lots of color and water. The Round Petal precision tip is especially good for fine details and triple loading.
KINGART® Original Gold series synthetic brushes are made from the finest-quality Golden Taklon filaments to create brush heads that are remarkably durable, easy to care for and versatile (they work equally well with watercolor, acrylic, and oil paint).
Each brush is expertly crafted to mimic the virtues of natural hair, including exceptional paint-holding capacity, at a reduced cost. Each brush holds its shape well and consists of filaments that are dyed and baked to increase softness and absorption.
The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules and crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle. Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control.
KINGART® premium brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use.
- Finest-quality golden taklon, triple filament, dyed synthetic
- Ideal for all mediums
- Premium shape retention when cared for properly
- Filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Smooth and soft brush head
- Variety of brush diameters allows for great control over paint technique
- Gloss black handle with gold ring with round seamless silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
- All open stock brushes are pre-packed individually - untouched from our factory to you!
- Premium raw materials & handmade by three generations of brush makers.
- Vegan-Friendly 100% synthetic filament
Brush sizes — The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.