KINGART® Original Gold® 9120 Flat Rake™ Series Premium Golden Taklon Multimedia Artist Brushes, Set of 5
You Save: $50.00 (51%)
KINGART® Original Gold® 9120 Flat Rake™ Series Premium Golden Taklon Multimedia Artist Brushes, Painting Tools for Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor and Gouache, Gift Box, Set of 5
Use KINGART® Original Gold® 9120 Series brushes to create special effects such as fur, hair, grasses, foliage, and more. These brushes have a flat square shape with staggered length filaments making the tip of the brush more of a comb.
This collection includes:
- Original Gold® 9120 Rake – Size 1/8
- Original Gold® 9120 Rake – Size 1/4
- Original Gold® 9120 Rake – Size 1/2
- Original Gold® 9120 Rake – Size 3/4
- Original Gold® 9120 Rake – Size 1
About Original Gold®
Original Gold® from KINGART®, offers a complete collection of multi-media painting brushes to help artists create the perfect masterpiece. The expert brush makers at KINGART® developed the best quality paintbrush for oil, acrylic, watercolor, and gouache painting. These brushes lend themselves beautifully to fine detailing, blocking, shading, lettering, applying washes and more. Each brush style is designed with its own special blend of luxury synthetic filaments for greater versatility, enhanced color-holding capacity, and precise color placement.
This brush was designed with versatility as its main feature with exceptional snap, superior absorption, and fluid retention. It’s excellent for use both with watercolor, oil, and acrylic, allowing artists to create fine details as well as providing superior performance for coloring large areas and backgrounds.
KINGART™ Original Gold series synthetic brushes are made from the finest-quality Golden Taklon filaments to create brush heads that are remarkably durable, easy to care for and versatile, they work equally well with watercolor, acrylic, and oil paint. Each brush is expertly crafted to mimic the virtues of sable hair, including exceptional paint-holding capacity.
Thanks to the perfect combination of three different diameters and three lengths in the fibers, the brushstroke’s result is the same as one made of natural hair. Each brush holds its shape well and consists of filaments that are dyed and baked to increase softness and absorption. You will be amazed at how well they hold their shape.
The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules and crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle. Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control. Original Gold® artist brushes from KINGART® feature a metallic gold ring and gloss black handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrules.
KINGART® Original Gold® offers a wide range of affordable, durable, and vegan-friendly essential, specialty and miniature brushes. Whether you're a seasoned professional, or just learning to paint, you can't go wrong with these exceptional premium artist paint brushes.
KINGART® brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use. A KINGART® PREMIUM brush makes all the difference in the world!
- Exclusive artisanal process, using the best materials, and the finishing of the expert hands of three generations of brush makers
- KINGART® premium artist brushes are always handcrafted
- Premium quality for mixed media applications
- Finest-quality Golden Taklon filament for best performance
- Three different diameters and three lengths in the fibers allows for great control over paint techniques
- Synthetic filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Exceptional spring and you will be amazed at how well they hold their shape when cared for properly
- Vegan-Friendly 100% synthetic filament
- Handcrafted products are green. Work done by hand takes less energy than a mass production assembly line, which makes it more environmentally sustainable.
- Collection features a wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Features gloss black handle with gold ring with round seamless silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
- Brush sizes: The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.
- The KINGART® Heritage: Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.