- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
KINGART™ Radiant Taklon Brushes, Series 6650 Spotter, Set of 6
This set includes:
- Radiant - Spotter - Size: 10/0
- Radiant - Spotter - Size: 5/0
- Radiant - Spotter - Size: 3/0
- Radiant - Spotter - Size: 2/0
- Radiant - Spotter - Size: 0
Note: This is a bundle & the set is not in an gift box.
Spotter, Series 6650 - Use Spotters for detail work such as small lines, dots, tiny scrolls, and more. They are also perfect for artists who paint miniatures. The bristles are short and taper to a fine point; a very valuable brush for when details matter!
The KINGART Radiant Brush Series is the ultimate universal brush designed for mixed media applications for all skill levels at a reasonable price.
While the series has become a favorite of watercolor painting instructors and classes, these “workhorse” brushes are strong and durable enough for everyone from auto body shops and airplane manufacturers to ceramicists, decorative artists and calligraphers. The brushes’ fine points make them excellent for face painting and body art, with the ability to create beautiful strokes, dots, stars and even lines. The bristles, which are hand-crafted of high quality synthetic filament, easily withstand repeated use, always distributing paint evenly across skin.
Radiant brushes feature an orange and black gloss finish handle with nickel-plated ferrules and “triple-dip” wooden handles. The “Triple-Dip” ensures additional sturdiness & durability as well as a modern design. The eco-friendly wood handles provide incredible balance for both close-up and longer distance painting. The brushes have smooth rounded edges along with our signature spring that is always found in KINGART Premium Brushes.
Terrific for acrylics and all other mediums, Radiant Series Brushes are the best versatile paint brushes.
- Finest-Quality AP Taklon
- Hand-chosen shapes and sizes in both short and long handles
- Firm brush hairs are blended with softer hairs to allow ease of creating rounded or sharper shapes
- Allows artists to have a high amount of control over each stroke
- Best for Acrylic and Watercolor, but works well with all mediums
- Great for use in decorative painting, arts and crafts, and ceramics
- Features an orange and black gloss finish handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule