KINGART® Finesse™ Kolinsky Sable Synthetic Blend Premium Watercolor Artist Brushes, Gift Box, Set of 12
This collection includes:
- Finesse™ 8000 Round – Size 3/0
- Finesse™ 8000 Round – Size 2
- Finesse™ 8000 Round – Size 4
- Finesse™ 8050 Script Liner – Size 1
- Finesse™ 8300 Shader – Size 4
- Finesse™ 8300 Shader – Size 10
- Finesse™ 8350 Liner – Size 2
- Finesse™ 8400 Angle – Size 1/8
- Finesse™ 8400 Angle – Size 1/2
- Finesse™ 8500 Filbert – Size 4
- Finesse™ 8500A Aqua Wash – Size 1/2
- Finesse™ 8650 Spotter – Size 18/0
About KINGART® Finesse™
KINGART® Finesse™ offers a complete collection of watercolor painting brushes to help artists bring their creativity to life. The expert brush makers at KINGART® developed an innovative synthetic paintbrush that performs even better than natural Kolinsky, yet is significantly more affordable. Our brushes are designed to hold an abundance of water and retain their shape for greater versatility, enhanced color-holding ability and precise color placement. We offer an impressive range of shapes and sizes so you can paint everything from long, thin lines to large areas with ease. Finesse™ Kolinsky Sable Synthetic brushes are animal-friendly, durable, affordable and dependable.
KINGART® Finesse™ is a new next-generation synthetic hair brush that is almost indistinguishable from natural Kolinsky. It is a challenge to see the difference. Aside from the more affordable price, it is the performance of this new synthetic hair technology that makes KINGART® Finesse™ the new standard for artist brushes. Intended for watercolor painting, KINGART® Finesse™ Kolinsky Sable Synthetic Blend Brushes can also be used for acrylic and oil paints.
- KINGART® Finesse™ watercolor brushes hold an abundance of water and release it evenly, allowing oceans of color in your artwork through the easy, consistent and smooth flow of paint.
- KINGART® Finesse™ brushes are designed to bring out the watercolorist in you. They allow you to create your most beautiful artwork through the easy, consistent and smooth flow of paint
- Our paintbrushes are designed with innovative synthetic hair that is almost indistinguishable from natural Kolinsky hair in performance. The finest-quality Synthetic Kolinsky Sable filament. Better than natural hair.
- These watercolor paint brushes provide the finest points and tapered edges, which allows for precision in your art.
- We developed a collection of professional quality artist paint brushes that are animal-friendly and more durable and affordable than the natural version.
- Features a wood stained handle with a matte finish and gold crimped nickel-plated ferrule.
- Best for Watercolor but also works very well with Oil, Acrylic & Gouache.
- KINGART® Finesse™ offers an impressive range of brush shapes and sizes, including long rounds, oval washes, angles, liners & more.
- Exclusive artisanal process, using the best materials, and the finishing of the expert hands of three generations of brush makers
- KINGART® premium artist brushes are always handcrafted
- Handcrafted products are green. Work done by hand takes less energy than a mass production assembly line, which makes it more environmentally sustainable.
- KINGART® premium brush sets come with each individual brush sewn into a branded brush card and packaged in a luxury gift box
- Brush sizes: The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.
- The KINGART® Heritage: Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
I've been using the Original Gold brushes for about a year now, but got curious about these and decided to give them a try. WOW. These brushes are absolutely perfect for gouache and great for watercolor, too! The price is exceedingly fair, and I honestly think they're equivalent to or better than their much more expensive competitors. Definitely will be buying more.
Love these brushes! I bought sets for myself and 2 friends, as well as the Equinox Series set. Will order again!
Easy painting. I love these brushes. It seems as though the picture paints itself, the brushes are so smooth and easy to use. The paint loads up perfectly and applies on to the paper with ease. I liked these so much I bought another set ( different ) and they paint as easily as well. I highly recommend these brushes to anyone, beginner or professional.
I bought the KINGART® Finesse™ Kolinsky Sable Synthetic Blend Watercolor Brushes, Set of 12. These are great brushes. This was my first purchase from Kingart, and I couldn't be more pleased. Their staff is friendly, helpful, and very efficient. I'm really impressed with them !!!
Everything I have ordered has far exceeded my expectations