- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
KINGART® Hardcover Sketchbook Journal 2-Pack, 5.5 x 8.5" & 8.5 x 11" (80 sheets each)
KINGART® Hardbound Sketchbook Journal, 70 Pounds (110 gsm), 5.5" X 8.5" & 8.5" X 11" 80 Sheets | 2-Pack
A durable sketchbook can last you a while. Preserve every note or illustration with a hard cover sketchbook from KINGART™. Use each sheet of heavyweight paper as a visual diary to jot down impressions, record details, or capture fleeting moments. Each sheet is Eco-friendly and acid-free. Our artist quality sketchbooks are ideal for beginners, art enthusiasts, and professionals looking for paper ideal for multiple mediums.
- Two attractive and durable, hardcover sketchbook journals have the look of natural grain leather and preserve every note and sketch of your visual diary
- Heavyweight premium paper suitable for wet and dry media
- Eco-friendly and acid free
- Resists smudging and erases cleanly
- Elastic loop holds your drawing tool
- Elastic band secures your book
- A ribbon holds your place
- 5.5" X 8.5", 2 Pack - 80 sheets each book
KINGART™ Hardcover Sketchbook, Pack of Two, 100 Sheets Each
You’ll be amazed and delighted by what you can do with these hardcover sketchbooks. Each new sheet is an invitation to creativity, whether you’re using graphite and colored pencils, pen and ink, pastels and more. The larger format accommodates expansive sketches, the smaller one is super convenient. Use each as a visual diary to jot down impressions, record details, capture fleeting moments, and when you’ve filled all the pages, keep these durable sketchbook for easy reference.
Designed by artists, each mixed media pad is manufactured to exacting standards, so you’re assured of quality and consistency.
Let the creativity begin.
It’s hard to resist the allure of a quality sheet of paper. Whatever medium you choose—charcoal, ink, watercolor, pastel or mixed media—KINGART™ offers the perfect surface for your artwork.
The KINGART™ Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.