KINGART® Original Gold® 9020 Series, Golden Taklon Ultra Round, Set of 11
You Save: $70.00 (36%)
KINGART® Original Gold® 9020 Series, Golden Taklon Ultra Max Round, Set of 11
KINGART® Original Gold® series synthetic brushes are made from the finest-quality Golden Taklon filaments to create brush heads that are remarkably durable, easy to care for and versatile (they work equally well with watercolor, acrylic, and oil paint). Each brush is expertly crafted to mimic the virtues of natural hair, including exceptional paint-holding capacity, at a reduced cost. Each brush holds its shape well and consists of filaments that are dyed and baked to increase softness and absorption.
The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules and crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle. Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control.
KINGART® Original Gold® 9020 Series, Golden Taklon Ultra Max Round, Set of 11 brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use.
KINGART® Original Gold® 9020 Series Max Round Artist Brushes are premium quality golden taklon paint brushes for use with acrylics, watercolors and oils. Similar to a regular Round, the Original Gold® Max Round brush has a slightly fuller belly brush head for holding large amounts of water and pigment without reloading which allows the fluids to flow smooth and consistent.
This set includes:
- Original Gold® - Max Round - Size: 0
- Original Gold®- Max Round - Size: 2
- Original Gold®- Max Round - Size: 4
- Original Gold® - Max Round - Size: 6
- Original Gold®- Max Round - Size: 8
- Original Gold®- Max Round - Size: 10
- Original Gold® - Max Round - Size: 12
- Original Gold® - Max Round - Size: 14
- Original Gold® - Max Round - Size: 16
- Original Gold® - Max Round - Size: 18
- Original Gold®- Max Round - Size: 20
Note: This is a bundle & the set is not in a gift box.
Comparable to Loew-Cornell 7020 Ultra Round.
Additional Original Gold® features:
- Finest-quality golden taklon, triple filament, dyed synthetic
- Useful for detail, wash, fills and thick to thin strokes
- The brush can be used as a liner on point in watercolor, oil or acrylic
- Slight pressure can be applied to vary line thickness
- Very popular watercolor brush and can be used as a traditional round.
- The max round shape is longer and leaner compared to a standard round shape brush
- Filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Smooth and soft brush head
- Variety of brush diameters allows for great control over paint technique
- Features a gold and gloss black handle with round seamless silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
- Ideal for all mediums
- All open stock brushes are pre-packed individually - untouched from our factory to you
Brush sizes — The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.