The Original Gold Wash brushes have premium Golden Taklon bristles that are sleek and long and come to a square edge with a wide, flat body. Wash brushes hold lots of water and color and are great for applying large amounts of color in shading, highlighting, background painting and more! Also useful for wetting the surface, and for absorbing excess media. These bristles have great snap and will form right back to their original shape.
- Premium Quality Acrylic "Aqua" Handle
- Finest-quality Golden Taklon Filament
- Beveled Edge on the bottom of handle
- Filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Hand-chosen shapes and sizes with short handles
- Ideal for all mediums
- Smooth and soft brush head
- Variety of brush diameters allows for great control over paint technique
- Features a gold and gloss black handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
Brush sizes — The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.