KINGART® Original Gold® Aqua Acrylic Handle Series, Beveled Edge Scraper, Premium Golden Taklon,100% Synthetic, Multimedia Artist Brushes, Painting Tools for Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor and Gouache, Gift Box, Set of 10
This collection includes:
- Original Gold® 9000A Aqua Round – Size 2
- Original Gold® 9000A Aqua Round – Size 4
- Original Gold® 9000A Aqua Round – Size 6
- Original Gold® 9000A Aqua Round – Size 8
- Original Gold® 9050A Aqua Script Liner – Size 18/0
- Original Gold® 9300A Aqua Shader – Size 4
- Original Gold® 9300A Aqua Shader – Size 6
- Original Gold® 9350A Aqua Liner – Size 18/0
- Original Gold® 9400A Aqua Angle – Size 1/8
- Original Gold® 9500A Aqua Filbert – Size 4
- Original Gold® 9550A Aqua Wash – Size 1/2
- Original Gold® 9550A Aqua Wash – Size 3/4
About Original Gold®
Original Gold® from KINGART®, offers a complete collection of multi-media painting brushes to help artists create the perfect masterpiece. The expert brush makers at KINGART® developed the best quality paintbrush for oil, acrylic, watercolor, and gouache painting. These brushes lend themselves beautifully to fine detailing, blocking, shading, lettering, applying washes and more. Each brush style is designed with its own special blend of luxury synthetic filaments for greater versatility, enhanced color-holding capacity, and precise color placement.
This brush was designed with versatility as its main feature with exceptional snap, superior absorption, and fluid retention. It’s excellent for use both with watercolor, oil, and acrylic, allowing artists to create fine details as well as providing superior performance for coloring large areas and backgrounds.
KINGART™ Original Gold series synthetic brushes are made from the finest-quality Golden Taklon filaments to create brush heads that are remarkably durable, easy to care for and versatile, they work equally well with watercolor, acrylic, and oil paint. Each brush is expertly crafted to mimic the virtues of sable hair, including exceptional paint-holding capacity.
Thanks to the perfect combination of three different diameters and three lengths in the fibers, the brushstroke’s result is the same as one made of natural hair. Each brush holds its shape well and consists of filaments that are dyed and baked to increase softness and absorption. You will be amazed at how well they hold their shape.
The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules and crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle. Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control. Original Gold® artist brushes from KINGART® Aqua feature a metallic gold ring and gloss black acrylic handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrules.
KINGART® Original Gold® offers a wide range of affordable, durable, and vegan-friendly essential, specialty and miniature brushes. Whether you're a seasoned professional, or just learning to paint, you can't go wrong with these exceptional premium artist paint brushes.
KINGART™ brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use. A KINGART® PREMIUM brush makes all the difference in the world!
- Aqua acrylic handle with beveled edge scraper
- Exclusive artisanal process, using the best materials, and the finishing of the expert hands of three generations of brush makers
- KINGART® premium artist brushes are always handcrafted
- Premium quality for mixed media applications
- Finest-quality Golden Taklon filament for best performance
- Three different diameters and three lengths in the fibers allows for great control over paint techniques
- Synthetic filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Exceptional spring and you will be amazed at how well they hold their shape when cared for properly
- Vegan-Friendly 100% synthetic filament
- Handcrafted products are green. Work done by hand takes less energy than a mass production assembly line, which makes it more environmentally sustainable.
- Collection features a wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Brush sizes: The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.
- The KINGART® Heritage: Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
What sets KINGART™ PREMIUM Brushes above the competition?
KINGART™ considers every detail of the essence of a premium brush. The experience begins with KINGART™’s signature sleek black box adorned with a subtle and sophisticated gloss embossed logo. The high-style packaging lends way to the brilliance of a gorgeous set of hand-chosen brushes intended to send your creative mind ablaze.
The beauty of each KINGART™ premium brush stems from being hand-crafted by master brush makers who follow a strict quality control and manufacturing process. The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules which offers the best adhesion and is crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle.
Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control. KINGART™ offers a variety of handles that span all of a painter’s needs: long handles ideal for easel work, short handles for close up, and mini handles for fine detail work. Each brush’s wood handle features a beautiful finish that is lacquered or stained, glossy or matte, one color or two.
KINGART™ brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use.
1 | Angle, Series 9400A-1/8
1 | Filbert, Series 9500A-4
1 | Liner, Series 9350A-18/0
1 | Round, Series 9000A-2
1 | Round, Series 9000A-4
1 | Round, Series 9000A-6
1 | Round, Series 9000A-8
1 | Script Liner, Series 9050A 18/0
1 | Shader, Series 9300A-4
1 | Shader, Series 9300A-6
1 | Wash, Series 9550A-1/2
1 | Wash, Series 9550A-3/4
I have never been disappointed with any of the brushes that I have purchased from kingart. They are a great value. I recommend them to my students all the time.
Thank you Ann! We find students are often amazed at what a difference a quality brush makes in their painting. Thanks for spreading the word.
Loved the products and service
KINGART® Original Gold® Aqua Series, Golden Taklon Brushes, Gift Box, Set of 12
Great product and fast service, very happy