- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
KINGART® Original Gold® 9500 Series, Golden Taklon FIlbert
- One of the most popular shapes for decorative and tole painting, the Original Gold® Filbert brushes come in a variety of sizes. With their thick, flat ferrule and oval-shaped bristle with soft rounded edges, these golden taklon filberts are suitable for blending and figurative work. Decorative artists also love them for painting petals and various types of scrolls. Filberts are often referred to as "cat's tongue" brushes!
- Finest-quality Golden Taklon Filament
- Filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Hand-chosen shapes and sizes with short handles
- Ideal for all mediums
- Smooth and soft brush head
- Variety of brush diameters allows for great control over paint technique
- Features a gold and gloss black handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
What sets KINGART™ Premium Brushes above the competition?
KINGART™ considers every detail of the essence of a premium brush. The experience begins with KINGART™’s signature sleek black box adorned with a subtle and sophisticated gloss embossed logo. The high-style packaging lends way to the brilliance of a gorgeous set of hand-chosen brushes intended to send your creative mind ablaze.
The beauty of each KINGART™ premium brush stems from being hand-crafted by master brush makers who follow a strict quality control and manufacturing process. The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules which offers the best adhesion and is crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle.
Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control. KINGART™ offers a variety of handles that span all of a painter’s needs: long handles ideal for easel work, short handles for close up, and mini handles for fine detail work. Each brush’s wood handle features a beautiful finish that is lacquered or stained, glossy or matte, one color or two.
KINGART™ brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use.
Brush Head Chart goes here
Anatomy goes here