- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
KINGART™ Original Gold 9520 Series, Golden Taklon Filbert Grass Comb
- Finest-quality Golden Taklon Filament
- Filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Hand-chosen shapes and sizes with short handles
- Ideal for all mediums
- Smooth and soft brush head
- Variety of brush diameters allows for great control over paint technique
- Features a gold and gloss black handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
What sets KINGART™ Premium Brushes above the competition?
KINGART™ considers every detail of the essence of a premium brush. The experience begins with KINGART™’s signature sleek black box adorned with a subtle and sophisticated gloss embossed logo. The high-style packaging lends way to the brilliance of a gorgeous set of hand-chosen brushes intended to send your creative mind ablaze.
The beauty of each KINGART™ premium brush stems from being hand-crafted by master brush makers who follow a strict quality control and manufacturing process. The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules which offers the best adhesion and is crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle.
Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control. KINGART™ offers a variety of handles that span all of a painter’s needs: long handles ideal for easel work, short handles for close up, and mini handles for fine detail work. Each brush’s wood handle features a beautiful finish that is lacquered or stained, glossy or matte, one color or two.
KINGART™ brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use.
Brush head chart goes here
Anatomy goes here