KINGART® Pro Acrylic Paint Pens for Rock Painting, Stone, Ceramic, Glass, Wood, Fabric, Canvas, Porcelain, Metal. Set of 12 Acrylic Paint Markers 2mm Medium Tip
- Best quality & Beautiful design. Highly pigmented acrylic ink paint dries quickly, creating a very durable matte and glossy surface on light and dark surfaces including rocks, ceramics, wood, fabric and more.
- The paint is non-toxic, water-resistant and UV-resistant. You can even mix the colors. Great for indoor and outdoor use.
- Multi-purpose. Create art projects on almost any surface with acrylic pens for rock painting, stone, ceramic, glass, wood, fabric, canvas, mugs, plastic, textiles, metal and more. Resistant to water, fading and abrasion.
- Perfect for decorating and personalizing your own clothes, tote bags, and shoes and creating unique gifts for friends and family. Widely use on fabric, textile, canvas, metal, pottery, treated wood, plastic, stone, terra-cotta, polymer clay, rock & more. Resistant to water, fading, and abrasion.
- Paint pens for acrylic painting are an ideal gifts for crafters and artists.
- Medium Point: Broad tipped acrylic pens for painting can be too wide, and it takes forever to create and fill in a design with fine tip paint pens. These medium tipped acrylic markers paint pens are perfect for both fine details and filling in large areas
- Designed with optimal pump-valve system which provides an accurate flow control and the clear barrel shows the ink remaining.
The KINGART® Heritage
“No Rules. Just Art.”
Not just a tagline, but a core belief in our mission to supply the finest in creative materials that support individual expression. Founded in 2017, the DNA of the KINGART® brand has a rich heritage and our family has been exceeding the needs of the most ambitious artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you because art is for everyone!
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
Well I’m new to this but must say a very different way to get some cool details done on it’s about anything. Even coloring silk flowers. I found that my biggest issue was being patient when preparing each pen to fill paint to end .though when they are ready they give good fine lined coverage. I say try them.
lOVE love these
KINGART® Studio Acrylic Paint Pens, 2mm Tip Size, Set of 12 Unique Colors