KINGART® Studio Starter Acrylic Painting Art Set, 36 Pieces
Discover the versatility of acrylic painting.
Water-based acrylic paints are easy to work with, yet durable and permanent when dry. Paint can be applied with a variety of tools including palette knives, brushes, sponges and more to create unique effects and textures within your paintings. Canvas panels are portable and provide a great surface to work on.
Art Set Includes:
- 24 tube acrylic paints (12 mL.)
- 6 synthetic hair paint brushes: 2 flats, 2 rounds, filbert, angle
- 2 canvas panels (9" x 12")
- 1 plastic palette
- 2 painting knives
- 1 round sponge
Need to Know
- Wide palette of 24 acrylic paint colors can be used as is or mixed together to create gorgeous, one-of-a-kind shades. Thin to desired transparency using water.
- Sturdy canvas panels are made of hard MDF board to prevent warping and covered in primed cotton canvas
- Water-based acrylic paints dry permanent and can be used on many surfaces including canvas, ceramic, wood, fabric, walls and more
- Wonderful gift for teens and adults; suitable for all painting lovers
- Non-Toxic & Conforms to ASTM-D4236
The KINGART® Heritage
No Rules. Just Art. Not just a tagline on KINGART packages but a belief fundamental to our core mission to support the need for individual expression with creative materials covering a host of visual media. Founded in 2017, the DNA of the KINGART® brand has a rich heritage and our family has been exceeding the needs of the most ambitious artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you because art is for everyone!
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?