KINGART® Studio Fine Line Color Ink Pens, Set of 48 Unique Colors, Tip Size 0.4 mm
KINGART® Fine Line Color Ink Pens, Set of 48 Unique Colors, Tip Size 0.4 mm
KINGART® fine line pen tips are durable and precise. The archival ink is vibrant and permanent.
Creating detailed designs? These fine line drawing pens feature .4mm tips that allow artists to create precise illustrations with ease. Fine line pen sets are perfect for drawing, illustrating, and coloring. They are the ideal for coloring books, board, or canvas.
Triangular comfort-grip barrel limits fatigue on hands and stops the pens from rolling away. Precision .4mm tip is ideal for fine detail or small spaces. Forty-eight color set. Perfect for professionals, aspiring enthusiasts and beginners looking to enjoy new levels of creativity.
- .4mm tip - water based ink
- Triangular comfort-grip barrel
- 48 Unique & Vibrant Colors
- Perfect for coloring books
- Great for drawing, writing & doodling
- Ideal for detailed work
- Use with alcohol markers for finer detailed work
- Archival ink is waterproof, fade-resistant and won’t bleed through most papers
- Smooth and reliable—no skips, blots, smears or feathering
- Non-toxic & Conforms to ASTM D-4236
Note: Multibin not included
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.