KINGART® PRO Long Handle Natural HOG Bristle Brushes, Oil & Acrylic Painting, Storage Case, Set of 12
KINGART® PRO Oil & Acrylic Artist Brush Set, Long Handle Natural Bristle in Case , Set of 12
Your search for the best paint brushes ends here. The KINGART® PRO Artist Brush Set, Long Handle Natural HOG Bristle, Storage Case, Set of 12 PCs will immerse you in your most natural and purest artist dreams. Suitable for beginners, hobbyists, professional artists and students, this pro-level set meets the requirements for all skills and creations. Ideal for a wide range of applications, their precision and versatility assist you to develop your won unique style as well as unleash creativity in other painting styles.
Awake your inspirations, enrich your paint style and bring your imagination to life. Suitable for various painting styles, including oil, acrylic, watercolor & gouache. Apply color to various surfaces, including, canvas, paper, metal, plastic, or ceramics. Create sharp precision to your mini-figures, detailed landscapes and model car kits.
Versatile Professional Assortment Includes:
- 12 Brushes - Fan (1), Flat (5), Round (5) & Flat Wash (1)
- Long Handle Round - 6, 8, 12, 14, 20
- Long Handle Flat - 2, 6, 10, 14, 18
- Long Handle Fan - 8
- Long Handle Big Flat - 5
- 100% Pure Hog Bristles.
- Long Handles provide "easel" view length to paint your portrait
- Natural Bristle is stiff yet flexible and absorbs the paint nicely
- Can be used with several different types of media
- Including Oil, Acrylic & Watercolor
- Convenient storage/travel case for travel and organization.
- Hog Bristles provide stiff shapes, and tough features made for oil painting. the fibers are constructed with a blend of hog hairs that are hand tied together and aligned so the hairs wont be left on the canvas while painting.
- Our fine artist brushes are individually hand made with luxurious wood color handles and white copper protective ferrules fashioned by skilled brush makers. This set represents natural beauty which contributes to our lives and gives us hope and inspiration.
- Storage case included
Brush Care Tips - Careful and proper treatment of brushes will prolong their life. It's important to clean brushes after each use to avoid paint drying on the bristles.
- Paint wipes off with paper
- Uses soapy water or paint thinner to soak
- Excess paint squeezes out with cloth or paper towel
- Brushes lay flat to dry
Brush sizes — The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.