KINGART® Studio Wooden Adjustable Large Floor Standing Easel, Aged Beechwood with Natural Finish
KINGART® Wooden Adjustable Floor Standing Easel, Suitable for Wide Range of Canvas Sizes, Natural Finish
- Beautifully crafted of premium, hand-sanded beechwood
- Holds canvases or panels up to 50" high
- Adjustable carriage tray measures 21.5" wide
- Handy lower shelf keeps tools and supplies within easy reach
- A professional large wooden Master Multi-Purpose Studio Adjustable H-Frame Floor Easel with a artists supply shelf and rubber feet for sturdy floor surface grip. A deluxe natural wood colored easel that's oil finished. Made with hand-sanded high quality aged Beechwood.
- A solid sturdy and adjustable easel that extends to accommodate a canvas up to 50" high. The easel can be adjusted up to slightly past a full vertical incline, which makes it easier to do pastel and portrait work or depending on the need it can be tilted all the way down to a flat horizontal table angle, which is ideal for working with watercolors or doing paint pouring.
- Versatile adjustable pro multi-function easel that makes it easier for you to paint on canvases with oil paint, acrylic paint and other mediums. It's a durable user friendly easel that's perfect for students, professionals and advanced artists working in large media.
|Maximum Canvas Height||50"||127 cm|
|Easel Height||86"||218.5 cm|
|Base Width||21.5"||54.5 cm|
|Base Depth||21.5"||54.5 cm|
|Weight||17 lb||8 kg|
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.