Premium Open Stock Brushes
Find the Best Professional Brush
The beauty of each KINGART™ premium brush stems from being hand-crafted by master brush makers who follow a strict quality control and manufacturing process. The filaments of each brush are bound together by high quality, double crimped ferrules, which offer the best adhesion and ensures an extra-secure bond to the handle.
Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control. KINGART™ offers a variety of handles that span all of a painter’s needs: long handles ideal for easel work, short handles for close up, and mini handles for fine detail work. Each brush’s wood handle features a beautiful finish that is lacquered or stained, glossy or matte, one color or two.
Meet Our Premium Artist Brushes
- Equinox: Made from finest-quality Synthetic Squirrel Brush Hairs. Best used for lighter mediums (watercolor, inks, and washes)
- Finesse: Made from Finest-quality Synthetic Kolinsky Sable filament. Best for watercolor and oil, but also works well with acrylic.
- Original Gold: Made from finest-quality Golden Taklon filament. Ideal for all mediums.
- Original Gold Acrylic: Made from finest-quality Golden Taklon filament. Filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption.
- Original Gold Detail: Made from finest-quality Golden Taklon filament. A variety of brush diameters allows for great control over paint technique.
- Precision: Finest-quality Golden & Amber Taklon Mix. Features hand-chosen shapes and sizes with short handles.
- Radiant: Finest-quality AP Taklon. Allows artist to have a high amount of control over each stroke.
- Specialty Brushes: Finest-quality ultra-soft white natural filament. Best for watercolor and gouache, but works well with all mediums.
- Stellar: Finest-quality King Synthetic Mix filament. Best for all mediums. Truth: Finest quality White-Nylon filament. Suitable for all mediums.