- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
RETURNING YOUR ITEM
Please review the following returns policy and instructions for returns and/or exchanges.
Do not return paint via U.S. Mail. Paint must be shipped by a Hazmat Approved Shipper like The UPS Store.
For Returning Orders
(Damage, Wrong Item sent)
To return an item, an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number is required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this number before shipping your item back. Send back your return via the Post Office, UPS, FEDEX or another service with a copy of the original order. *We suggest that you select a service with tracking information for your records.
- All new resalable items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of receipt and will be subject to a 15 percent restocking fee. (Excludes special order items)
- No refunds without sales receipt. Goods are not returnable after 30 days of purchase date. See your KINGART™ Invoice for more information regarding returns policy.
- There will be no return charge if we sent the wrong item or if it arrived damaged.
- Please allow 14 Days for us to Receive and Process Your Return.
We'll credit or refund the value of the item and any taxes you were charged (excluding delivery charges). To assure fast, accurate processing of your return, be sure to make a copy of your original order that came with the merchandise and enclose it with the returned merchandise. Use the original packaging if possible and remove or cover the original shipping label. Seal the package securely with tape, not string.
KINGART™ is required to charge applicable state and local taxes.