KINGART® STUDIO Twin-Tip™ Brush & FIne Artist Markers | Set of 12 Unique Colors, Artist Ultra Fine & Brush Tip Pen Coloring Markers for Kids Adult Coloring Book Bullet Journaling Note Taking Lettering Calligraphy Drawing Pen Art Craft Supplies Kit
Creative, versatile, vibrant, and durable best describe KINGART® STUDIO Twin-Tip Brush Pens. Create broad strokes, fine lines, and everything in between, simply by changing ends or brush pressure. Our pens are acid-free, non-toxic, and odorless. The caps are color coded, air tight, and anti-roll. The ink is water-based and blends easily. Use two or more markers to create unique shades and the colorless blender pen for watercolor effects. use these pens for any art project or inspired moment–and no messy cleanup!
- Great for Fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, Hand lettering and more
- Ideal for fine art, brush lettering, faux calligraphy, illustrations, water color illustrations, journaling and more!
- Twelve (12) Unique & Rich Colors
- Color Coded Caps, Brush & Ultra Fine Tips
- Water-Based & Odorless
- Each art markers set Includes 12 twin-tip brush markers (1-5mm) with ultra-fine tip (0.4mm). These artist markers are a must for your next masterpiece.
- This convenient dual-tip design allows you easily switch between creating crisp details and laying down thick, thin, or varied lines in one stroke. 0.4mm fine tip is great for sketch outlining & details, works well for intricate coloring books, writing, doodling; 1-5mm soft brush tip for shading, coloring, quickly color in large areas art project, hand lettering and calligraphy beginners.
- Premium Multifunction Coloring Markers for adult coloring book, drawing, sketching, writing, journaling, brush lettering, calligraphy pens, design, manga, fine art, crafting, doodling, watercolor painting, illustrations, bullet journal, planner, calendar, card making, stamping, scrapbooking. Creative art craft supplies and marker pens gift for kids, girls, students, women, men, beginners, artists, at Christmas, anniversaries, Valentines Day, graduations, birthdays.
- Non-Toxic & conform to ASTM D-4236 standards and are safe for all ages.
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
Which is the colorless blender pen? It says it includes one but it does not... Other than that we love these brush tip pens!