KINGART® Studio Metallic Pen Markers, Set of 12 Vivid Colors with Fine Point for DIY, Scrapbooks, Cards, Rocks & Works Great on Black Paper
Our metallic markers work on most surfaces like scrapbook paper, stone, plastic, glass, ceramics, metal, unfinished wood and more. A great media to use for art projects, black paper crafts, drawing, adult coloring activities, holiday decorations, scrapbooking book, paper crafting supplies and more
The vivid metallic colors for opaque writing and decorating, even on dark and colored paper. These metallic markers with metallic sheen add sparkle and embellishments to various craft work which is suitable for beginners, professional & crafts such as scrapbook & journal art.
Medium pen tip metallic marker set with smooth writing, non-toxic, fadeproof, quick-dry, no-bleed, safe for children and adults, perfect for writing, drawing, or coloring.
Use these doodle dazzle markers to make a special gift, like rock painting, DIY projects, gift card making and customized mugs. You can make a beautiful personalized gifts for a Birthday, Anniversary, Easter Day, Halloween and so on.
- Includes 12 unique & vivid metallic colors that can expand your imagination. Multi-color means you can create more variety of craft work, metallic ink will add a dazzling sheen to your work, making your lettering and marking more visible and eye-catching.
- The fine tip gives 1.0mm consistent line, which is great for writing, drawing and coloring. Ideal for finishing the artwork. Our metallic markers are the perfect choice for black paper painting, DIY, craft, gifts, rock painting and card making.
- The opaque metallic ink is fade resistant, waterproof and quick drying, so remember to keep the cap on after use to prevent the nib from drying out.
- Highly pigmented pens adds sparkle embellishment to various surfaces and brighten dark surfaces with highly visible metallic effects.
- Non-toxic and acid-free, conforms to ASTM D-4236
- We Care About Our Customers: We want to ensure you have a great experience with our products because we truly care about our customers. Our team strives to create products we can stand behind. If you have any issues with our products, please reach out and we’ll make it right.
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?