KINGART® Twin-Tip® Creative Markers, Soft Mild Pastel Highlighter Pens, Broad & Fine Tips, Perfect for Teens, Kids and Adults Coloring, Underlining & Highlighting, Set of 16 Unique Shades
KINGART® Twin-Tip® Creative Markers is the ideal choice for bullet journaling, scrapbooking, and other creative applications. From elaborate titles and task lists to calendars, monthly goals, and mood trackers, the Creative highlighter set will enhance your page designs and allow you to create your artistic project exactly the way you envisioned it.
Our Creative highlighter pens help you express your unique creativity with the convenience of two sized tips in each pen. The unique mild color of each pen provides soft hue on the page, allowing you to layer with the water resistant ink with Ease. Beautiful colors don’t bleed through so you don't worry about the next page in your sketchbook.
Housed in a white barrel with minimal, clean design and a convenient pocket clip, the double-ended Creative marker features a broad chisel tip that allows for thick strokes and a fine point tip that provides more consistent lines. The water-resistant pigment ink delivers unique colors which show up softly on paper and are excellent for layering or blending.
About this item:
- Double ended, featuring a chisel tip and fine point tip
- Doesn’t bleed through paper
- Mild, water resistant, translucent ink
- Color chart included
- Cap indicates highlighter color
- Twenty-Four (24) Creative highlighter pen set features incredibly fun and trendy shades of soft pastel ink. The markers set gives you an appealing set of options to doodle, decorate and emphasize your textbooks, faxes, journals, notes and assorted planners in a subtle but stylish look.
- KINGART® Twin-Tip® Creative Markers are mild highlighters with broad and fine twin tips for both highlighting and underlining. The versatile chisel tip measures about 0.4cm, which allows you to switch seamlessly between broad and fine widths for a smooth, organized workflow. The wedge of fine tip enables to deliver 0.1cm lines for precision creation.
- Quick-dry ink drawing on words stay crisp and clear without smearing, leaking, fading or bleeding (let ink dry before highlighting). Conform to ASTM-D4236.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?