KINGART® Original Gold® 9375 Series, Golden Taklon Mid-Length Liner, Set of 3
You Save: $8.00 (33%)
The Original Gold® Series 9375 Mid-Length Liner brushes have long, slender bristles that come to a precise point. The resiliency of these liners allows them to snap back to their original shape after use. Great for creating consistent lines with precision. Perfect for a variety of detail work as well.
Liner brushes enhance your painting with detail lines, outlining and/or fancy borders. Liner brushes with their long length hair and fine points are the ideal tool. Paint should be thinned to an inky consistency so that it flows easily from the brush.
Use for continuous curved or straight lines, varying thickness with pressure changes as in: highlighting, monogramming, outlining, stroke work, or texture lines.
This set includes:
- Original Gold® - Mid-Length Liner - Size: 1
- Original Gold® - Mid Length Liner - Size: 10/0
- Original Gold® - Mid Length Liner - Size: 2
Note: This is a bundle & the set is not in an gift box.
- Finest-quality Golden Taklon Filament
- Filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Hand-chosen shapes and sizes with short handles
- Ideal for all mediums
- Smooth and soft brush head
- Variety of brush diameters allows for great control over paint technique
- Features a gold and gloss black handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
- Comparable to Loew-Cornell Jackie Shaw Liner Brush Series JS Golden Taklon
Brush sizes — The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.