KINGART® Studio Acrylic Painting Set with Tabletop Easel for 12" Canvas, 15 Piece Set
All the essentials for getting started in acrylic painting
No matter the space that you have to work in, this compact art set is sure to be a perfect fit. Small tabletop easel holds up to 12" canvas and folds down for easy storage. Bring your artwork to life with bristle brushes and superior performance acrylic artist paints. They're water-based for easy use and clean-up, and every color is made with high quality pigments that lay down brilliantly and stay that way.
Studio acrylic painting easel art set includes:
- 6 Tubes Acrylic Paint 12ml
- 1 Plastic 6-well Palette
- 3 Bristle Paint Brushes - Flat -6, Round - 2, 4
- 2 - 8x10" Pure Cotton Canvas Panels
- 2 - 5x7" Pure Cotton Canvas Panels
- 1 Tabletop A-Frame Easel
- ** Picture of Paintings not included
Need to Know:
- Professional Quality 100% Cotton 8-Ounce Triple Primed Artist Canvas Panels - Hand stretched over high quality MDF cardboard (Pack of 4)
- 6-Color Acrylic 12ml Artist Paint Tubes. Color Palette: Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, Vermilion, Hooker's Green, Cobalt Blue, Lamp Black
- Wood Mini Table Easel with Single Tripod Back Leg & Chain Support - Easel Size: 9 1/2" Wide x 8" Deep X 12" High -- Holds Canvas up to 12"
- With so many different pieces, you'll have everything you need to create your masterpiece.
- Non-Toxic Conforms ASTM D4326
The KINGART® Heritage
No Rules. Just Art. Not just a tagline on KINGART packages but a belief fundamental to our core mission to support the need for individual expression with creative materials covering a host of visual media. Founded in 2017, the DNA of the KINGART® brand has a rich heritage and our family has been exceeding the needs of the most ambitious artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you because art is for everyone!
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
KINGART® Studio Acrylic Painting Set with Mini Easel, 15 Piece Set
I’ll let you know after she receives the gift.