KINGART® Studio Aluminum Tripod Artist Field & Display Easel, 66" Stand
You Save: $10.00 (26%)
KINGART® Studio Aluminum Tripod Artist Field & Display Easel, 66" Stand Adjustable Height 20" to 5.5 Feet, Holds 32" Canvas for Floor and Tabletop Displaying, Painting with Portable Bag
This multi-functional easel can be used to display your presentations, signage or use as an art easel. Made of high quality aluminum, the easel is lightweight but extremely sturdy and weights less than 2 lbs. Durable carry-bag with shoulder strap included makes for travel friendly art-on-the-go.
- Silver model easel, a premium quality large 66" (5.5 feet) high adjustable silver aluminum tripod artist field and display floor and tabletop easel. It's made with premium quality reinforced lightweight aluminum metal for extra stability. A compact less than 2 pound portable travel easel that collapses down to 21" for quick storage into the shoulder strapped carrying bag for easy transportation.
- A tough sturdy adjustable easel that holds up to 25 pounds and extends to accommodate panels and canvases up to 32" in height. It securely holds canvases up to 1.2" in depth between the self tightening spring loaded top clamp. The legs have vertical height adjustment shelf brackets for attaching the 18.5" wide by 1" deep adjustable horizontal fixing tray shelf.
- Easel height and angle adjustments are quick and easy, as the one-touch flip lock latches allow you to instantly set and lock the telescopic tripod legs at your desired position, and they also make it easy to adjust between floor, standing and tabletop configurations. It's a perfect field easel, as the legs can be independently adjusted for use on uneven ground.
- An excellent multi-functional easel that artists can use for painting outdoors as a field easel or indoors as a floor or tabletop studio easel. It's also an ideal display easel for paintings, office presentations, poster and dry erase boards or as a store sign holder and more.
- Easel Dimensions: 44" max width by 34" max depth by 66" max height as a floor easel; 19" max width by 14" max depth by 36" max height as a table easel. The non-skid rubber feet add stability and also protect tabletop surfaces.
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.