KINGART® PRO Artist Quality Acrylic Paint, 22ml (0.74oz) Tubes, 3 pack
48 Vibrant Colors - Easy Squeeze Tubes
KINGART® PRO line of acrylic paint is made for the discerning user who requires professional quality during use and on their finished project.
With these PRO acrylic paints, you can paint on practically any smooth to lightly textured surface. Extensive color selection ranges from warm tones to cool tones for creating portraits on canvas, landscapes on wood, or any artwork of your choosing, or even use them for your fluid art projects. These high viscosity paints are thick and filled with pigment, allowing you to create a variety of looks and designs, whether you’re building texture with a palette knife or using a detail brush to add the finishing touches to a piece.
The buttery consistency of our acrylic paint gives way to a smooth and easy application so you can blend, layer and mix brilliantly to produce unlimited shades for any project. Their quick-drying nature provides stability and a subtle, luminous finish.
Squeezable tubes make it simple to mix colors together without using up more paint than you really need. Plus, the caps twist on tightly to ensure that your paints will be tightly sealed and maintain their quality while they’re not in use.
Fall in love with acrylic painting today!
Need to Know:
- Water-based, these paints contain permanent, high grade artist pigments that deliver vibrant, rich, vivid color.
- Thick, creamy consistent viscosity paint that blends smoothly or lets you build texture by retaining peaks and brush strokes as desired
- 22ml (0.74oz) clear tubes stand 3.5" tall and let you easily see colors at a glance
- Supplement and refresh your acrylic paint selection with the colors you use the most
- Ideal for learning color theory and color mixing, they are intermixable with all acrylic colors and mediums.
- Easy adherence and application to smooth and lightly textured surfaces such as canvas, wood, and thick papers
- Non-Toxic, acid-free and fast-drying to a lustered satin finish
- Artist quality paints manufactured to high-quality control standards
- Conform to ASTM D4236 and EN71.
- Children, adults, art students and teachers love KINGART® paints because they are easy to use and provide brilliant visual color results.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
I got this set of paints for Christmas along with several other Kingart items.
I have been using various brands of acrylics over the years, and these are the smoothest paints I have ever used. The colors are deep and true to the photos shown above. A little paint goes a long way, and the color mixing possibilities are endless.
I am definitely ordering another set as I prefer the colors over what I try to make out of combinations.
She loves them
Love them. Fun to work with.
Amazing quality, lots of colors and it arrived super quick.
I love these paints! They're so creamy and opaque! I literally purchased one set for sharing with friends and one set all for myself haha highly recommend