KINGART® PRO Double-Ended Sketch Markers, Portrait Color Palette, Chisel & Fine Tip, Alcohol-Based Ink, Clear Travel/Storage Case, Set of 24
Our PRO double-ended art alcohol markers give each artist a professional-quality creative touch, with the richest saturations for everyone from the hobbyist to an experienced designer. With both a fine and chisel tip on this double-ended tool, you have the multifaceted artistic power for delicate lines and broad strokes right in the palm of your hand. These alcohol-based markers offer superior and smooth blendability for creating custom combinations with our brilliant color offerings. This PRO Kit offers 24 vivid colors for all your portrait art needs, with hues organized by caps and with a helpful color chart on the back of the box. Our alcohol markers are non-toxic and compliant with art material safety regulations, plus they’re easy to bring wherever you go in a handy, clear travel storage case. For best performance, use them on high weight paper that is bleedproof, uncoated, and smooth.
- For Every Kind of Artist - Our PRO alcohol markers give each artist a professional-quality creative touch, with the richest saturations for everyone from hobbyists to experienced designers.
- Double the Tips, Double the Power - With both fine and chisel tips on this double-ended tool, you have the multifaceted artistic power for delicate lines and broad strokes in the palm of your hand.
- Create the Perfect Blend - These alcohol-based markers offer superior and smooth blendability for creating custom combinations with our brilliant color offerings.
- The Perfect Portrait Palette Color Set - This PRO Kit offers 24 vivid colors for all your portrait art needs, with hues organized by caps and a helpful color chart on the back of the box.
- Safe and Easy to Use - Our alcohol markers are non-toxic and compliant with art material safety requirements — plus they’re easy to bring wherever you go in a handy, clear travel storage case.
- Portrait Palette Assortment of Colors
- 24 Unique Colors
- Alcohol-based formulation
- Richly saturated color
- Fine point lays down sharp lines
- Chisel tip creates line widths
- Color Match as tips share single ink reservoir
- Single source of ink guarantees color consistency
- Color Coded Caps
- Superior Blendability
- Clear travel/storage case
- NON-Toxic & Conforms to ASTM D-4236
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
Was super excited to get these! They have great color, excellent steady coverage. No breakdown of the nib. Both ends have great saturation. Would definitely recommend anyone to have these in their stash!!! I have found the King Art brand to be one of my favorite with all their products are outstanding!
Love these as an alternative to Chartpak markers. Wish there were more color choices in the markers. The frost blue is so light that it looks like a blender marker. I was surprised there wasn’t a blender marker in the set. They should add one. I did a marker test on acrylic paper. See image.