KINGART® Studio Metallic Markers with Travel Case, Set of 6 Colors
Opaque Color with a Metallic Sheen
The vivid metallic colors add sparkle and embellishment to writing and decorating even on dark surfaces letting you easily add personalization and flair to any project.
Our metallic markers work on most surfaces* like scrapbook paper, stone, plastic, glass, ceramics, metal, unfinished wood and more making them a great choice for general art projects, card making, signs, black and darker paper crafts, drawing, adult coloring activities, holiday decorations, scrapbooking, journaling, paper crafting and more.
Need to Know:
- Use these doodle dazzle markers to create personalized special gifts like garden stones, customized mugs, frames and more for any special occasion including Birthdays, Anniversary, Halloween, Christmas, New Years or any special other events.
- Water-based metallic ink is acid-free, non-toxic and conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Round 2.0mm pen tip provides smooth writing, drawing or coloring
- Quick-dry, no-bleed, and fade resistant
- Includes handy travel/storage case
- *Note: Ink is not permanent. Particularly when using on non-porous surfaces contact with liquids or handling will remove the marks
The KINGART® Heritage
No Rules. Just Art. Not just a tagline on KINGART packages but a belief fundamental to our core mission to support the need for individual expression with creative materials covering a host of visual media. Founded in 2017, the DNA of the KINGART® brand has a rich heritage and our family has been exceeding the needs of the most ambitious artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you because art is for everyone!
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
I’ve never really made a masterpiece with these yet
but I did swatch these and I love the shine ✨ that these markers have!!