KINGART® Soft Grip Green Tone Gel Pens, 2.0mm Ink Cartridge, Set of 24 Unique Colors
It's a Green Surge!
KINGART® STUDIO soft grip gel pens are perfect for aspiring enthusiasts and beginners looking to enjoy new levels of creativity.
- 24 Vibrant Gel Pens that are Packed with Green Tone shades. A fantastic array of colors ignites the imagination with brilliant shades. There is nothing quite like gel pens to add that extra oomph to your coloring pages.
- Gel Pens that Give You More. Extra large ink cartridge and sturdy design means you can enjoy hours upon hours of creativity. Acid Free and Non-Toxic, our gel pen set is the perfect set for artists of all ages.
- Let Your Imagination Soar and The Uses Are Endless. Use gel pens for coloring books, scrapbooking, school and home projects, greeting cards, letters or just doodling. Create your own intricate mandalas, rich with color and texture.
- Gel Pens for the Addicted Colorists with Luxurious Comfort Grip. Now you can color, design, and create to hearts content with our soft grip pens. Go ahead and spend hours coloring intricate designs and get lost in the joy of it. Our pen’s soft grips will give you the comfort while you create dazzling art.
- We Focus on Precision for a Smooth Experience. Unlike other gel pen brands, our focus is on quality and experience. No sputtering ink or skipped lines. Our smooth, fine point rollerball nib will glide over the pages effortlessly for a perfect finish.
- 24 Unique Green Tone Colors
- Tip Size 1.0 mm
- 2.0mm ink cartridges
- Smooth rollerball nib
- Ink flows smoothly as rollerball tip glides across the page
- Acid-Free and resistant to fading
- Long lasting, with extra large ink cartridges and durable tips
- Luxurious comfort grip
- Applicable for all ages
- Non-Toxic & Conforms to ASTM D-4236
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
Kingart gel pens are absolutely amazing! They are the best!,