KINGART® PRO Inkline™ Fine Line Art & Graphic Pens
Single Anyone? Stock up on your most loved shapes and sizes for detail work.
Loved by professionals, made for all artists, KINGART® Inkline™ Artist Black Pens are now available as singles! Smooth, reliable, and filled with rich, vibrant, permanent black ink they are available 10 styles in a variety of nib shapes and sizes. The water-resistant, non-toxic, archival ink is fade-resistant and won't bleed through most papers. No feathering, skipping, or blotting!
Need to Know:
- Black Japanese Archival ink is fade-resistant, waterproof and non-toxic.
- Write, outline, and draw with complete accuracy and total comfort.
- Ideal for illustration, anime, graphic work and countless arts and crafts projects. Add freehand artwork to scrapbooks, fabric projects, keepsakes and more… create playful drawings and decorative patterns… produce precise technical drawings with confidence.
- Each Inkline pen is manufactured to exacting standards, so you’re assured of quality and consistency.
- Wide range of nib styles and tip sizes:
Chisel Tip: 3 mm
Round Marker Tips: Medium, Large
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?