Filbert Grass Comb are a unique hybrid of both a traditional filbert and a comb brush. They have filaments that are staggered in length, creating a comb-like look to the bristle. And being part filbert, each brush will have a bristle that is round or curved at the end. Good for creating various texture effects, fur, foliage such as grasses, hair and more.
- Finest-quality Golden Taklon Filament
- Filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Hand-chosen shapes and sizes with short handles
- Ideal for all mediums
- Smooth and soft brush head
- Variety of brush diameters allows for great control over paint technique
- Features a gold and gloss black handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
Brush sizes — The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.