KINGART® Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round - Max Round Series Premium Golden Taklon Multimedia Artist Brushes, Painting Tools for Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor and Gouache, Gift Box, Set of 8
KINGART® Original Gold® 9020 Series Ultra Round - Max Round Artist Brushes are premium quality golden taklon paint brushes for use with acrylics, watercolors, and oils. Similar to a regular Round, the Original Gold® Ultra Round brush has a slightly fuller belly brush head for holding large amounts of water and pigment without reloading which allows the fluids to flow smooth and consistent.
The Original Gold® 9020 Series Ultra Round can also be used as a liner on point in oil or acrylic. The full belly of the brush provides a reservoir for paint, allowing continuous line work without reloading. A slight pressure can be applied to vary line thickness.
This collection includes:
- Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round – Size 2
- Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round – Size 4
- Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round – Size 6
- Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round – Size 8
- Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round – Size 10
- Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round – Size 12
- Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round – Size 14
- Original Gold® 9020 Ultra Round – Size 16
About Original Gold®
Original Gold® from KINGART®, offers a complete collection of multi-media painting brushes to help artists create the perfect masterpiece. The expert brush makers at KINGART® developed the best quality paintbrush for oil, acrylic, watercolor, and gouache painting. These brushes lend themselves beautifully to fine detailing, blocking, shading, lettering, applying washes and more. Each brush style is designed with its own special blend of luxury synthetic filaments for greater versatility, enhanced color-holding capacity, and precise color placement.
This brush was designed with versatility as its main feature with exceptional snap, superior absorption, and fluid retention. It’s excellent for use both with watercolor, oil, and acrylic, allowing artists to create fine details as well as providing superior performance for coloring large areas and backgrounds.
KINGART™ Original Gold series synthetic brushes are made from the finest-quality Golden Taklon filaments to create brush heads that are remarkably durable, easy to care for and versatile, they work equally well with watercolor, acrylic, and oil paint. Each brush is expertly crafted to mimic the virtues of sable hair, including exceptional paint-holding capacity.
Thanks to the perfect combination of three different diameters and three lengths in the fibers, the brushstroke’s result is the same as one made of natural hair. Each brush holds its shape well and consists of filaments that are dyed and baked to increase softness and absorption. You will be amazed at how well they hold their shape.
The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules and crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle. Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control. Original Gold® artist brushes from KINGART® feature a metallic gold ring and gloss black handle with silver crimped nickel-plated ferrules.
KINGART® Original Gold® offers a wide range of affordable, durable, and vegan-friendly essential, specialty and miniature brushes. Whether you're a seasoned professional, or just learning to paint, you can't go wrong with these exceptional premium artist paint brushes.
KINGART® brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use. A KINGART® PREMIUM brush makes all the difference in the world!
- Exclusive artisanal process, using the best materials, and the finishing of the expert hands of three generations of brush makers
- KINGART® premium artist brushes are always handcrafted
- Premium quality for mixed media applications
- Finest-quality Golden Taklon filament for best performance
- Three different diameters and three lengths in the fibers allows for great control over paint techniques
- Synthetic filament has been baked for softness and optimal absorption
- Exceptional spring and you will be amazed at how well they hold their shape when cared for properly
- Vegan-Friendly 100% synthetic filament
- Handcrafted products are green. Work done by hand takes less energy than a mass production assembly line, which makes it more environmentally sustainable.
- Collection features a wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Features gloss black handle with gold ring with round seamless silver crimped nickel-plated ferrule
- Brush sizes: The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.
- The KINGART® Heritage: Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
The foundation of KINGART is in the heart of New York City. For more than half a century, we have been driven by one singular goal: to design and create art supplies that exceed the needs of even the most demanding artists.
Each item in our line is meticulously designed. Working with trusted partners all over the world, we ensure that every item is manufactured at the highest standards. Our commitment to quality goes beyond our products. Through simple and straightforward online ordering and superb customer service, we aim to make every aspect of your KINGART experience a pleasurable one.
What will you create today?
Have a question for us?
What sets KINGART™ PREMIUM Brushes above the competition?
KINGART™ considers every detail of the essence of a premium brush. The experience begins with KINGART™’s signature sleek black box adorned with a subtle and sophisticated gloss embossed logo. The high-style packaging lends way to the brilliance of a gorgeous set of hand-chosen brushes intended to send your creative mind ablaze.
The beauty of each KINGART™ premium brush stems from being hand-crafted by master brush makers who follow a strict quality control and manufacturing process. The filaments of each brush are bound together with nickel-plated brass ferrules which offers the best adhesion and is crimped at the bottom to ensure an extra-secure bond to the handle.
Each handle is ergonomically crafted to reduce muscle fatigue and are carefully balanced to provide maximum control. KINGART™ offers a variety of handles that span all of a painter’s needs: long handles ideal for easel work, short handles for close up, and mini handles for fine detail work. Each brush’s wood handle features a beautiful finish that is lacquered or stained, glossy or matte, one color or two.
KINGART™ brushes are designed with the artist in mind and are manufactured to survive years of steady use.
1 | Max Round, Series 9020-2
1 | Max Round, Series 9020-4
1 | Max Round, Series 9020-6
1 | Max Round, Series 9020-8
1 | Max Round, Series 9020-10
1 | Max Round, Series 9020-12
1 | Max Round, Series 9020-14
1 | Max Round, Series 9020-16
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit meinem Kauf bei Kingart. Die Pinsel sind alle sehr gut!
Auch der Pinselhalter ist super bequem. Vielen Dank!
KINGART® Original Gold® 9020 Max Round™ Series Premium Golden Taklon Multimedia Artist Brushes
These Max Round brushes are SO user-friendly. They hold a lot of juicy paint to cover all sizes off areas, and yet each has a wonderfully fine point to get into those nooks and crannies. They are soft and yet hold their shape well. My students and I have the whole set!
I can do some of the smallest detail with the tip of these rounds as well as using the whole brush stroke. They hold their shape for a long time and are irreplaceable in my brush arsenal. I love them!!!
Thank you Henry, we love reading these reviews! Happy painting!
Great product. Service and delivery time was exceptional. I will recommend you to my fellow artists. Thanks for putting out a quality paint brush amount other products.
Thanks Jack! We take our brushes and our service very seriously : )