KINGART® Studio Wooden Artist Tabletop Easel, Portable & Adjustable with Folding A-Frame, Natural Beechwood
KINGART® Studio Wooden Artist Tabletop Easel, Adjustable Folding A-Frame, Natural Beechwood
- A premium medium size wooden tabletop adjustable folding A-frame studio easel and tripod display stand. A natural wood colored easel that's oil finished and made with hand-sanded high quality aged Beechwood. Sturdy adjustable height desktop easel that extends to accommodate a canvas up to 27" high.
- The Easel has a 6" wide canvas rest bar. It's easy to set-up, quickly folds down to a compact 20" in size, and weighs only 1.5-pounds, which makes it the perfect portable travel easel.
- Capable of being both a convenient table or display easel. Ideal for painting as well as display, this compact easel is made of natural beechwood and brass plated hardware. Despite its compact size, it can hold a canvas up to 27" inches high
- Versatile lightweight adjustable table easel that functions a working easel or an elegant display easel. It's ideal for displaying paintings, matted artwork, framed photographs, office presentations, event and store signs, posters and more.
- The folding design is great for both travel and storage. When folded the easel measures 3.25" x 3" x 20" overall. Superb craftsmanship!
- Lightweight A-frame table easel
- Portable On-The-Go Friendly
- Made of natural beechwood and brass plated hardware
- Extra Sturdy
- Folds in seconds to 3.25" x 3" x 20"
- Maximum easel height: 29"
- Maximum canvas or pad: 27" high
- Length of bottom canvas tray: 15.75"
- Extended legs take up 13" x 14.5" of space
- Back leg adjusts for various angles
- Adjustable brass plated clamp
- Weight: 1.16 lbs.
- Art workshops and painting parties
- Display Stand
- Dual working & display easel
- Working with canvases and art pads
- Travel & Portable
- Painting & picture holder
The KINGART® Heritage
Our family has been exceeding the needs of the most demanding artists and enthusiasts for three generations. We delight in challenging the status quo and putting our experience to work for you.